iOS Developer - 100% remote
We are looking for passionate iOS developers who have a strong sense of ownership and attention to details, ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and time-to-market focused. This position requires deep customer-focused thinking, strong communications skills, self-motivated, and the ability to work remotely.
Technical skills required
- 5 years coding experience
- 3 years of mobile development in Swift
- 3 apps worked in App Store or 1 own app from scratch
- Exceptional self-learning and self-motivation capabilities
- Networking, concurrency, GCD, GitHub.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Firebase, Crashlytics, iTunes Connect, Contentful, Jira, Bitrise, CD/CI, Fastlane, Slack, Zeplin
- Cross-platform skills is a bonus
- Sketch, Wireframes, Frameworks.
- Experience with Swift design patterns, MVC, MVP, VIPER, MVVM.
What we offer
- Work 100% remotely
- A variety of long-term projects with national and international clients
- Blue-chip customer base from the media, health and automotive industry
- Initially a 6 month contract with high possibility of extension
- CET working hours 09:00-18:00/40 weeks a year
What you need to apply
- Please send your CV to tal.zion [at] stanwood.io
- Include some code samples you are proud of and that we can have a look at
- Include links to the apps you worked on
- Your GitHub handle
The recruitment process
- Short introduction call with team lead followed by a technical test.
- Initial interview with the team lead to evaluate technical skills
- Software assignment to evaluate your coding, language and architecture skills
- Final interview with the team lead and managing director